Desktop magnifying light, or desktop magnifying light with glass, Generally have the following characteristics:
1. There are two ways to place it: one can be placed on the table, or it can be placed on the side of the table;
2. Double combination of magnification and lighting, the magnification can be selected according to different requirements;
3. Stable and reliable light, no flicker, no effect on eyesight;
4. Advanced white lenses can be configured to reduce visual fatigue caused by long-term use;
5. The lens area is relatively large, the field of view is relatively wide, and the light transmittance is higher than that of ordinary magnifying glasses;
6. The multi-section telescopic or rotatable handle (or neck) can freely adjust the direction and angle of the magnifying glass.
Subject to factors such as optical principles, the magnification of a magnifying glass is generally inversely proportional to the area of the lens. The larger the mirror area is, the smaller the multiple is relatively small. The most common lens diameter or size of the desktop illuminated magnifier series is above 100mm (the largest one is 220mm in diameter).
Therefore, the desktop magnifying glass with light cannot be used as a substitute for a high-power magnifying glass. If the object you need to observe needs to be magnified many times, the desktop magnifier cannot fully satisfy you. This is because you need other series of handheld magnifiers to assist in observation.