1. Purchase LED lights with the promise of "Three Guarantees" and purchase lamps with CCC certification mark.
2. To see if the LED light product identification is complete, the formal product should be marked.
3. See if the LED light power cord has a CCC safety certification mark.
4. See if the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, the finger should not touch the charged metal lamp cap.
5. See if the LED chip is in the correct orientation and whether the lens or screen is worn.