1. Energy saving: The energy consumption of white LEDs is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamps and 1/4 of energy-saving lamps.
2. Longevity: life expectancy of up to 100,000 hours or more, for ordinary home lighting can be described as "one time and for all."
3. Can work in the high-speed state: If the energy-saving lamp is frequently turned on or off, the filament will be black and quickly broken, so it is safer.
4. Solid state packaging, is a type of cold light source. So it is very easy to transport and install and can be installed in any miniature and enclosed equipment, not afraid of vibration.
5. LED technology is advancing with each passing day, its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and prices are constantly decreasing. The era of a white LED entering the home is coming quickly.
6. Environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembled components of the LED bulbs can be easily disassembled and assembled, and can be recycled by others without recycling from the manufacturer.
7. Light distribution technology expands the LED point light source into a surface light source, increases the luminous surface, eliminates glare, sublimates the visual effect, and eliminates visual fatigue.
8. The lens and the lampshade are integrated. The lens also has the function of concentrating and protecting, avoiding the repeated waste of light and making the product more simple and beautiful.