1. LED brightness (MCD) is different, the price is different. LEDs used in led lamps should meet the laser class I standard.
2. Anti-static ability LED anti-static ability, long life, and therefore high price. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are usually used for LED lighting.
3. LEDs with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is consistent, the price is high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
4. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, and LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
5. LEDs with different illumination angles have different illumination angles. Special lighting angle, the price is higher. Such as full diffusing angle, the price is higher.
6. The key to different quality of life is life, and life is determined by light decay. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
7. The illuminator of the wafer LED is a wafer, and the price of the wafer varies greatly. The chips in Japan and the United States are relatively expensive, and the prices of wafers in Taiwan and China are generally lower than those in Japan and the United States (CREE).
8. Wafer Size The size of the wafer is expressed by the side length. The quality of the large wafer LED is better than that of the small wafer. The price is proportional to the size of the wafer.
9. Colloidal ordinary LED colloid is generally epoxy resin, LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive, high-quality outdoor LED lighting should be resistant to UV and fire. Each product will have different designs. Different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, environmental safety, mechanical safety, health and safety, and safe use time. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.